From the crest of Olivet...
E Bmums
2012-04-23 20:44:58 UTC
"From the crest of Olivet, Jesus looked upon Jerusalem. Fair and
peaceful was the scene spread out before Him. It was the season of the
Passover, and from all lands the children of Jacob had gathered there to
celebrate the great national festival. In the midst of gardens and
vineyards, and green slopes studded with pilgrims’ tents, rose the
terraced hills, the stately palaces, and massive bulwarks of Israel’s
capital. The daughter of Zion seemed in her pride to say, "I sit a
queen, and shall see no sorrow;" as lovely then, and deeming herself as
secure in Heaven’s favor, as when, ages before, the royal minstrel sang,
"Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is Mount Zion,"
"the city of the great King." Psalm 48:2. In full view were the
magnificent buildings of the temple. The rays of the setting sun lighted
up the snowy whiteness of its marble walls, and gleamed from golden gate
and tower and pinnacle. "The perfection of beauty" it stood, the pride
of the Jewish nation. What child of Israel could gaze upon the scene
without a thrill of joy and admiration! But far other thoughts occupied
the mind of Jesus. "When He was come near, He beheld the city, and wept
over it." Luke 19:41. Amid the universal rejoicing of the triumphal
entry, while palm branches waved, while glad hosannas awoke the echoes
of the hills, and thousands of voices declared Him king, the world’s
Redeemer was overwhelmed with a sudden and mysterious sorrow. He, the
Son of God, the Promised One of Israel, whose power had conquered death,
and called its captives from the grave, was in tears, not of ordinary
grief, but of intense, irrepressible agony."

...The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan

Download the complete book (and Bibles) for free, from the mirrors
below.

The Great Controversy Between Christ and Satan:

https://rapidshare.com/files/1649741361/The_Great_Controversy.pdf
https://hotfile.com/dl/153737170/594e2f9/The_Great_Controversy.pdf.html
http://www.MegaShare.com/4139813
http://netload.in/dateiynzi7FBtgz/The%20Great%20Controversy.pdf.htm
http://ul.to/25lsg6io
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2uk8o7ertopb/n/The_Great_Controversy_pdf
http://depositfiles.com/files/c7wvwxmlc
http://ifile.it/y6b49zr/The_Great_Controversy.pdf
http://filemonster.net/file/23514/the-great-controversy.pdf.html
http://www.crocko.com/F0F90DF9D43A44529E60EEB4A576E0F6/The_Great_Controv
ersy.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/?gv4zmzrfrod9z7t
http://www.2shared.com/document/KS-GuN80/The_Great_Controversy.html
http://filevelocity.com/ugq737saizw5/The_Great_Controversy.pdf.html
http://freakshare.com/files/py3p1qtk/The_Great_Controversy.pdf.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/105rd3
http://www.queenshare.com/66tz8u53sy91
http://www17.zippyshare.com/v/37604967/file.html
http://bayfiles.com/file/8kKT/YDv484/The_Great_Controversy.pdf

Updated King James Version Bible:

https://rapidshare.com/files/335715109/Updated_KJV_Bible.pdf
https://hotfile.com/dl/153737253/7ced0dc/Updated_KJV_Bible.pdf.html
http://www.MegaShare.com/4139832
http://netload.in/dateiyR6qK2G4WZ/Updated_KJV_Bible.pdf.htm
http://ul.to/adxm95v1
http://www.filefactory.com/file/tgzxk55g69h/n/Updated_KJV_Bible_pdf
http://depositfiles.com/files/u2rfflkp3
http://ifile.it/ya8dq26/Updated_KJV.pdf
http://filemonster.net/file/23515/updated-kjv.pdf.html
http://www.crocko.com/75C6C5C50B9F4F38A39CFC1207262933/Updated_KJV.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/?354xtxmotc2s6iv
http://www.2shared.com/document/iw8XU2qR/Updated_KJV.html
http://filevelocity.com/celvp2pcrx5i/Updated_KJV.pdf.html
http://freakshare.com/files/v2g7k9d6/Updated_KJV.pdf.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/lay7a6
http://www.queenshare.com/7vvv85z8trct
http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/65110611/file.html
http://bayfiles.com/file/8kMx/yuLJqD/Updated_KJV.pdf

NIV Bible:

https://rapidshare.com/files/2600857109/NIV_Bible.pdf
https://hotfile.com/dl/153737311/3d73850/NIV_Bible.pdf.html
http://www.MegaShare.com/4139835
http://netload.in/dateiQ2Ew7dYzfx/NIV_Bible.pdf.htm
http://ul.to/58ik4f71
http://www.filefactory.com/file/48o1dxc83bj/n/NIV_Bible_pdf
http://depositfiles.com/files/bf8sz3dfn
http://ifile.it/tup0kg4/NIV.pdf
http://filemonster.net/file/23513/niv.pdf.html
http://www.crocko.com/CC2F7D7D6F124DA8BDA05601F67EFBEE/NIV.pdf
http://www.mediafire.com/?6uh6f2fzexq34lz
http://www.2shared.com/document/XXd3Licj/NIV.html
http://filevelocity.com/3i8kfkjpjiyv/NIV.pdf.html
http://freakshare.com/files/t8wldv5g/NIV.pdf.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/qdgfvp
http://www.queenshare.com/v0ktceewuhkl
http://www1.zippyshare.com/v/65742413/file.html
http://bayfiles.com/file/8kNN/2zlsl8/NIV.pdf
Bill Graham
2012-04-24 02:35:14 UTC
And this relates to audio equipment because.....
~misfit~
2012-04-27 00:23:03 UTC
Post by Bill Graham
Post by E Bmums
"From the crest of Olivet, Jesus looked upon Jerusalem.
And this relates to audio equipment because.....
S'funny, I've seen responses to this spam in a bunch of my groups but not
the original post.

Seems that usenet spam filters can't do anything about troll-feeders. :(
--
Shaun.

cozy little classification in the DSM."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
Bill Graham
~misfit~
2012-04-30 03:21:07 UTC
Post by Bill Graham
Post by ~misfit~
Post by Bill Graham
Post by E Bmums
"From the crest of Olivet, Jesus looked upon Jerusalem.
And this relates to audio equipment because.....
S'funny, I've seen responses to this spam in a bunch of my groups but
not the original post.
Seems that usenet spam filters can't do anything about troll-feeders. :(
...And this relates to audio equipment because......
.... it's on usenet?

As I mentioned, I (and likely a whole bunch of other people) wouldn't even
have been aware of this post if you hadn't replied with your: "...And this
relates to audio equipment because......" mantra.

David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
Bill Graham
2012-05-02 18:54:43 UTC
Well, they sure are aware of it now.... Thanks to Shawn & Bill.......
~misfit~

David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
Bill Graham
2012-05-15 01:05:58 UTC
Post by ~misfit~
Post by ~misfit~
As I mentioned, I (and likely a whole bunch of other people) wouldn't
"...And this relates to audio equipment because......" mantra.
Well, they sure are aware of it now.... Thanks to Shawn & Bill.......
Who's 'Shawn'?
"Shawn" is a typoed, "Shaun". (as you already know)