Wireless after speakers
ldries46
2014-01-26 11:31:37 UTC
I am searching for wireless after speakers (possibly included in a 5.1
system). I found some but they were connected with wires to a wireless
receiver. In my case each of the speakers must be independently wireless
because of the layout of the room.
Is there a brand that sell something like that.

L. Dries
Brian Gaff

L. Dries
ldries46
2014-01-27 07:58:41 UTC
Main supply is possible at the points where the speakers should be, but
speaker wiring would need to pass open floor or flat door openings.

"Brian Gaff" schreef in bericht news:lc3ao1$p58$***@dont-email.me...

Surely they would need mains supplies though?

Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active